To promote International Curricula and Standards in local schools and educational institutions, to provide training to the teachers and facilitate local schools and to provide career guidance to the students; so that our children become confident, active and creative learners who contribute positively towards the welfare of society.
- Linking International curricula and standards to foster knowledge and 21st century skills in the education arena of Bangladesh.
- Providing world class training addressing the needs of academicians and educational administrators of different schools and educational institutions to improve their skills to international standard.
- Guiding career pathways for the students providing the access to international education to fulfil their dream of building a strong educational foundation by gaining access to international education though experiencing different cultures and creating opportunity for Bangladeshis to triumph in global education.
Our Goal is to:
- Actively promote a high level of community confidence especially in the Western Australian Curriculum and Assessment Outline and the WACE through conduct and stakeholder engagement that is ethical, transparent and in the public interest.
- Ensure that our partnerships focus on the best educational outcomes for all Kindergarten to Year 12 students.
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders and partners.